Old versionsSee all
OakDoc PCL to IMAGE Converter is an easy-to-use end-user wizard for creating or manipulating image files, it does not need the third part software support, quickly convert PCL4, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL XL (PCL6) print files to raster image files, it supports multifarious image format, such as bmp, tiff, jpg, gif, png, pcx etc. OakDoc PCL to IMAGE Converter has easy-to-use interface allows you to create Image files by simply click the "next" button, and it offers convenient features to optimize and manipulate Image files in ways that most other packages not. It is clearly to see why it is one of the most powerful and efficient tools for your office on the market today.
- It supports batch conversion.
- It supports multiple-page tiff files.
- It supports vector format (WMF and EMF).
- It supports color depth and resolution settings to create Image files.
- It supports multifarious image format, such as tiff, jpeg, bmp, gif, pcx, png, emf, wmf etc.
- It supports convert to 1, 4, 8, 24bits and 4, 8bits grayscale format images.
- It supports multifarious compression of tiff images, such as LZW, JPEG, PACKBITS, CCITT Group3, CCITT Group4, RLE etc.
- It supports combine multiple pcl/pxl files to one multi-page tiff file.
- It converts pcl/pxl document to pdf format quickly.
- It is an easy-to-use application and allows you to preserve original document layout.
- It supports Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/vista Operating System.
- Auto detect and process portrait and landscape pages.